Why Guzzle not working with my local server eventhough a normal REST call is ok?

Emerson Barrion

Mar 18, 2013, 10:31:34 PM3/18/13
to guz...@googlegroups.com
I got a weird problem, when im using guzzle it doesnt return as expected. But when im accessing it through ReST call using RestClient firefox addons it returns as expected. By the way im using Zend Server Community edition.

Could someone help me?

Thanks

Michael Dowling

Mar 18, 2013, 10:59:03 PM3/18/13
to guz...@googlegroups.com
Can you be more specific about what doesn't work, the error, the code you're using, etc?

Thanks,
Michael

Kevin Ruiz

Dec 1, 2015, 1:56:50 PM12/1/15
to Guzzle - PHP HTTP client and REST client framework
Hey Emerson,

Did you ever find a solution to this? I'm running into the same thing? I'm using Guzzle6 with Laravel.

I have tested the code both in my local environment and out on a public webserver.

The local environment returns cURL error 6: Couldn't resolve host 'www.google.com'  when I try to access a publicly accessible url. I am am to successfully fetch local site without incident. Everything works as to be expected on the public webserver.

I need some help trying to troubleshoot my local environment. I'm hoping you can point me in the right direction.

Thanks!