Evil media have no trust in truth.

Wretch Fossil

Jun 29, 2011, 4:26:16 AM6/29/11
to Guth Usenet (public but censored)
Like evil states, evil media have trust in their weapons, but they
have no trust in truth.

Found: Martian RBC’s just like human’s

NASA classified meteorite NWA998 as a nakhlite meteorite that
originated from Mars. An award-winning photographer (Mr. Tom Phillips)
took micrographs of the meteorite. One of the micrographs (Figure 1)
shows red blood cell remains that are just like human red blood cells
(Figure 2).

Figure 1: 3,200X RBC remains that are just like human RBC’s
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=28&f=1176839483&p=89

Photo source and credit for Figure 1:
Choose Meteorite NWA998 and then Photo No.NWA998-1600X-xpol-0007 in
Mr. Tom Phillips’ website at http://www.meteorite.com/meteorite-gallery/meteorites-alpha_frame.htm

Figure 2: Human RBC’s for comparison
http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=28&f=1176839484&p=90

Photo source and credit for Figure 2:
http://www.ck12.org/ck12/images?id=293577

This meteorite is surely from Mars, as no one in the scientific
community doubts that. NASA displays a description of this meteorite
at http://curator.jsc.nasa.gov/antmet/mmc/XXV_NWA998.pdf

Those red blood cells remains have minealized (note 1), but this
meteorite contains no minerals of terrestrial origin (note 2). So,
they are not contaminants on Earth.

Note 1: Those red blood cell remains were not only completely embedded
in the meteorite but also tightly articulated to the meteorite (see
Fig. 1 above). At this time,the blood cell remains physically lie in a
thin section cut from the meteorite. So, the blood cell remains must
be hard as rock. Otherwise, they would have been lost during cutting
and grinding/polishing of the thin section.
If they were not tightly articulated to their surroundings, they would
have been lost,too. If they were not mineralized, they would not have
had complete circles and smooth surfaces on the circles.This meteorite
landed on Earth 6,000 +/-1,000 years ago, which is not sufficient time
for soft tissue to fossilize. Furthermore, there are no channels in
the micrograph for RBC's to get there.

Note 2: "Treiman finds that the mesostasis has completely
crystallized" (see petrograph at http://curator.jsc.nasa.gov/antmet/mmc/XXV_NWA998.pdf
). So, material in this meteorite has crystallized into solids. Some
minerals (sulphates) of terrestrial origin have been found in Martian
meteorites collected from Antartica (Kuebler et al. 2004), but none of
such minerals were ever found in this meteorite.

Wretch Fossil

Jun 29, 2011, 6:51:49 AM6/29/11
to Guth Usenet (public but censored)
Those red blood cell remains are not microbes that are everywhere and
able to get themselves into rocks. No terrestrial blood cell fossils
were ever found inside
meteorites. No minerals of terrestrial origin were ever found in the
meteorite. This meteorite landed on Earth only 6,000 +/-1,000 years,
which is insufficient time for terrestrial fossils or secondary
minerals to form inside the meteorite. So, the red blood cell remains
are extremely unlikely to be terrestrial contaminats.

On 6月29日, 下午4時26分, Wretch Fossil <wretchfos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Like evil states, evil media have trust in their weapons, but they
> have no trust in truth.
>
> Found: Martian RBC’s just like human’s
>
> NASA classified meteorite NWA998 as a nakhlite meteorite that
> originated from Mars. An award-winning photographer (Mr. Tom Phillips)
> took micrographs of the meteorite. One of the micrographs (Figure 1)
> shows red blood cell remains that are just like human red blood cells
> (Figure 2).
>
> Figure 1: 3,200X RBC remains that are just like human RBC’shttp://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=28&f=1176839483&p=89
>
> Photo source and credit for Figure 1:
> Choose Meteorite NWA998 and then Photo No.NWA998-1600X-xpol-0007 in
> Mr. Tom Phillips’ website athttp://www.meteorite.com/meteorite-gallery/meteorites-alpha_frame.htm
>
> Figure 2: Human RBC’s for comparisonhttp://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=28&f=1176839484&p=90
>
> Photo source and credit for Figure 2:http://www.ck12.org/ck12/images?id=293577
>
> This meteorite is surely from Mars, as no one in the scientific
> community doubts that. NASA displays a description of this meteorite
> athttp://curator.jsc.nasa.gov/antmet/mmc/XXV_NWA998.pdf
>
> Those red blood cells remains have minealized (note 1), but this
> meteorite contains no minerals of terrestrial origin (note 2). So,
> they are not contaminants on Earth.
>
> Note 1: Those red blood cell remains were not only completely embedded
> in the meteorite but also tightly articulated to the meteorite (see
> Fig. 1 above). At this time,the blood cell remains physically lie in a
> thin section cut from the meteorite. So, the blood cell remains must
> be hard as rock. Otherwise, they would have been lost during cutting
> and grinding/polishing of the thin section.
> If they were not tightly articulated to their surroundings, they would
> have been lost,too. If they were not mineralized, they would not have
> had complete circles and smooth surfaces on the circles.This meteorite
> landed on Earth 6,000 +/-1,000 years ago, which is not sufficient time
> for soft tissue to fossilize. Furthermore, there are no channels in
> the micrograph for RBC's to get there.
>
> Note 2: "Treiman finds that the mesostasis has completely
> crystallized" (see petrograph athttp://curator.jsc.nasa.gov/antmet/mmc/XXV_NWA998.pdf

BradGuth

Jun 29, 2011, 10:29:16 AM6/29/11
to Guth Usenet (public but censored)
The "evil media" is saturated by Semites that have a cult/cabal policy
and agenda of their own, plus otherwise being intently guarded by the
mostly public-funded GOP/ZNR FUD-masters of the most brown-nosed
redneck kind, that'll topic/author stalk and bash anyone suggesting
revisions or additions to whatever our K12 and higher education has
been telling us..

This is exactly why your terrific stuff and that of Ed Conrad, William
Mook and myself are being systematically excluded or banished, even
though our investigative research and deductive interpretations are
really not all that strange considering the evidence as based upon the
best available science.

http://translate.google.com/#

On Jun 29, 1:26 am, Wretch Fossil <wretchfos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Like evil states, evil media have trust in their weapons, but they
> have no trust in truth.
>
> Found: Martian RBC’s just like human’s
>
> NASA classified meteorite NWA998 as a nakhlite meteorite that
> originated from Mars. An award-winning photographer (Mr. Tom Phillips)
> took micrographs of the meteorite. One of the micrographs (Figure 1)
> shows red blood cell remains that are just like human red blood cells
> (Figure 2).
>
> Figure 1: 3,200X RBC remains that are just like human RBC’shttp://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=28&f=1176839483&p=89
>
> Photo source and credit for Figure 1:
> Choose Meteorite NWA998 and then Photo No.NWA998-1600X-xpol-0007 in
> Mr. Tom Phillips’ website athttp://www.meteorite.com/meteorite-gallery/meteorites-alpha_frame.htm
>
> Figure 2: Human RBC’s for comparisonhttp://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=lin440315&b=28&f=1176839484&p=90
>
> Photo source and credit for Figure 2:http://www.ck12.org/ck12/images?id=293577
>
> This meteorite is surely from Mars, as no one in the scientific
> community doubts that. NASA displays a description of this meteorite
> athttp://curator.jsc.nasa.gov/antmet/mmc/XXV_NWA998.pdf
>
> Those red blood cells remains have minealized (note 1), but this
> meteorite contains no minerals of terrestrial origin (note 2). So,
> they are not contaminants on Earth.
>
> Note 1: Those red blood cell remains were not only completely embedded
> in the meteorite but also tightly articulated to the meteorite (see
> Fig. 1 above). At this time,the blood cell remains physically lie in a
> thin section cut from the meteorite. So, the blood cell remains must
> be hard as rock. Otherwise, they would have been lost during cutting
> and grinding/polishing of the thin section.
> If they were not tightly articulated to their surroundings, they would
> have been lost,too. If they were not mineralized, they would not have
> had complete circles and smooth surfaces on the circles.This meteorite
> landed on Earth 6,000 +/-1,000 years ago, which is not sufficient time
> for soft tissue to fossilize. Furthermore, there are no channels in
> the micrograph for RBC's to get there.
>
> Note 2: "Treiman finds that the mesostasis has completely
> crystallized" (see petrograph athttp://curator.jsc.nasa.gov/antmet/mmc/XXV_NWA998.pdf

Wretch Fossil

Jun 29, 2011, 9:35:25 PM6/29/11
to Guth Usenet (public but censored)
Who is Willian Mook?
> > such minerals were ever found in this meteorite.- 隱藏被引用文字 -
>
> - 顯示被引用文字 -

BradGuth

Jun 30, 2011, 12:27:19 PM6/30/11
to Guth Usenet (public but censored)
William Mook is a significant topic creator and contributor, as well
as inventive, creative and somewhat bipolar cranky from time to time.
However, he usually means well and like yourself does considerably
more research than most everyone else combined.

I don't always agree with Mook, but we tend to share similar
interpretations as to what has been holding us back and keeping
independent investigative and creative individuals from technically
advancing where existing technology and expertise (much of it public
funded) has actually existed for quite some time.

If you search for "William Mook", don't get the wrong idea from all
the usual FUD-masters as having topic/author stalked and trashed his
research, interpretations or methods (I've even given him a bad
time). Mook can get very focused and expertise in a number of science
and technology realms, but then he also tends to go way the hell
outside the mainstream box with any number of future and off-world
related matters that could make you cringe.

His primary focus is upon creating abundant clean energy that's
cheaper and essentially renewable, and otherwise for creating and
utilizing advanced technology that'll resolve many things of large
scale transportation and space travels. Much of his energy and fly-by-
rocket expertise I can go along with, even though I don't always
understand or entirely accept his reasoning.

Mook also knows history a whole lot better than most, and he'll tell
you the names and groups or cartels/cabals of those most responsible
for some of the ongoing mess we're in. Most of what Mook knows has
already been posted, but not within any one specific or even a dozen
topics, so it'll take some reading in order to compile an archive of
his data, or you can just find him on the internet (aka Mokenergy) or
in a Mook posted topic or reply, and ask whatever you like, plus
there's always private Google Groups or email. In other words, he's
not hard to find.

http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / "Guth Usenet"

Wretch Fossil

Jul 1, 2011, 12:09:13 AM7/1/11
to Guth Usenet (public but censored)
Please tell me your basic ideas that are not accepted by mainstream.
> > > - 顯示被引用文字 -- 隱藏被引用文字 -
>
> - 顯示被引用文字 -

BradGuth

Jul 1, 2011, 1:20:00 AM7/1/11
to Guth Usenet (public but censored)
1) My discovery as of December 2000; there's some kind of other
intelligent life existing/coexisting on Venus. (20+ pages of research,
information, deductive interpretations and ideas)

2) My LSE-CM/ISS; using Selene L1 for accommodating this lunar space
elevator and its counter mass with international space station. (10+
pages of information and ideas)

3) relocating our moon to Earth L1, and interactively keeping it
there. (10+ pages of information and ideas for saving Earth and
utilizing our moon)

4) cleaner, cheaper and more reliable energy alternatives (5+ pages)

5) supporting individuals like yourself, Ed Conrad and William Mook.

Wretch Fossil

Jul 1, 2011, 7:03:44 AM7/1/11
to Guth Usenet (public but censored)
Could the "intelligent life" on Venus be ghosts, spirits, etc.?

Wretch Fossil 寫道:

BradGuth

Jul 2, 2011, 1:33:33 AM7/2/11
to Guth Usenet (public but censored)
Not likely ghost or anything else paranormal.

Just because our government agencies and their mainstream media that
has to publish whatever is handed to them (or else), as well as
contained within those K12 textbooks tell us that this extremely
nearby planet Venus is simply too hot for any kind of conventional
Goldilocks life as we know it to survive in the nude upon its hellish
surface, doesn't mean that imported and/or custom engineered life
couldn't technically manage, not to mention whatever the laws of
physics and applied technology makes Venus perfectly doable even for
the frail DNA/RNA and physiology of us humans.

As far as renewable energy goes, it seems the planet Venus has us beat
by a good thousand to one, and with such local renewable energy
abundance plus no apparent shortages of raw elements (including H2O
and O2) is where anyone as smart or smarter than a 5th grader could
manage to survive, with loads of energy and local resources to spare.
This is not to say that any naked Goldilocks is ever going to be
happy, or that pizza and ice cold beer wouldn't have to be imported
from Earth.

Here's that same old original cloudless GIF composite radar obtained
image file (as raw and not having been enlargement processed) that our
mainstream status-quo has been so deathly afraid others might actually
look at:
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hires/mgn_c115s095_1.gif
Without even downloading the GIF monochrome image, you can still
screen zoom-in on the small area in question (less than 10% of the
composite FOV), so as to keeping the raw 1:1 pixel format and its
rather limited resolution of 225 meters/pixel, and thereby have
yourself a perfectly good look-see at interpreting whatever that sort
of 225 meter per pixel resolution has to offer.

Here's one of my basic 10:1 resampled enlargements of the very same
area that I've pointed out to NASA and others of their Magellan team
for more than the past decade, that's still a generic composite
derivative like their original:
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj
If you'd care to focus on anything specific, please do so, because
I'm not certain that my interpretation of what the image depicts is
offering the best or only option.

First of all, I kind of doubt the surface is significantly cooler than
reported, however the most recent ESA data via their Venus EXPRESS
mission has been reveling considerable atmospheric thermal
differentials that haven't been reported and/or published by others as
having previously had essentially the same or better science data to
go by. Those polar surface temperatures could be considerably cooler
due to them strong atmospheric vortex considerations that's causing
such upper nighttime cryogenic atmosphere to draw energy from the much
hotter lower atmosphere and it's geothermally heated surface.

What we have here to look at and deductively interpret is a fair
number of unusually complex geometric patterns of unified or
associated pixels that don't seem to be entirely random geology
happenstance. However, there are a number of quite large items that
should be considered as natural, such as the "fluid arch" and perhaps
even that extremely large clover shaped reservoir could be perfectly
natural (even though the geology of Earth offers us nothing remotely
close to such size or geometric complexity). However, that extensive
and complex tarmac/airstrip as offering such an unusually flat item
situated within that mountainous terrain simply isn't as likely to be
formed by natural geology, nor is that highly unusual bridge item and
those multiple other large scale items of a nearby community of
geometric shapes and a their rational community like setting, of what
seems rather artificially structural and rational infrastructure
worthy should be closely reviewed by others to see if any or all of
those could have been formed by natural processes.

Other folks must have at least as good if not a whole lot better image
processing for this resampling/enlargement capability, so please do
share that better result with us, so that at least we can be on the
same page and not looking at entirely different areas. If you need
some assistance or advisements with selecting and/or utilizing a photo
enlarging process, I'll gladly donate my time and resources.

If you should interpret this image as only containing perfectly
natural hot rock and logical patterns of erosion, then you must also
have a number of reference example images obtained of terrestrial
geology and recorded by similar radar imaging resolution, by which
that interpretation of inert hot rock and natural erosion is based
upon, and naturally we'd like to have a look-see at whatever is within
your observationology frame of reference because you can't just be
making stuff like that up in order to suit a given opinion.

Brad Guth / Blog and my Google document pages:
http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet?hl=en
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/

http://www.wanttoknow.info/