help me!!

Lee Denny

Sep 30, 2015, 8:41:26 AM9/30/15
to Gurobi Optimization
Hello the community,

i am trying to write a constraint with Gurobi, but i dont know how to write? please help me.

Xij <= Zkl for all i belongs to I:S(i)=k and j belongs to B:R(j)=l

thanks a lot!!!

Greg Glockner

Sep 30, 2015, 9:50:46 AM9/30/15
to gur...@googlegroups.com
> i am trying to write a constraint with Gurobi, but i dont know how to write? please help me.
>
> Xij <= Zkl for all i belongs to I:S(i)=k and j belongs to B:R(j)=l

If you want to use algebraic and set notation, you should try a modeling language such as AMPL. Otherwise, you need to use data structures from a traditional programming language like Java or Python.