i can not link with python

ชวิศ บุญมี

Jun 22, 2016, 9:30:32 AM6/22/16
to Gurobi Optimization
I would like to know, why I can import gurobi to python. I try to test it with farm planning (Example from gurobi' web). it informed that

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\proje201\Desktop\python\farm-planning.py", line 1, in <module>
    from gurobipy import *
ImportError: No module named gurobipy

why

thank you very much

Sonja Mars

Jun 23, 2016, 2:59:30 AM6/23/16
to gur...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

This error shows that your Python environment is not aware of the Gurobi Python module.

What platform are you using? What Python distribution/version are you using? Did you install Gurobi into Python? You might want to take a look at this page: http://www.gurobi.com/documentation/6.5/quickstart_linux/py_python_interface.html

On Linux and Mac, you can also use gurobi.sh to run this example:

gurobi.sh farm-planning.py

Best regards,
Sonja