Gurobi error 10020: Q matrix is not positive semi-definite (PSD)

xinjun dong

Jan 18, 2017, 11:08:16 AM1/18/17
to Gurobi Optimization
Hi, there

I am using MATLAB interface to use Gurobi solving an optimization problem.

The quadratic constraints in the problem is not positive definite. Is there any way to allow it solved by Gurobi?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!
Xinjun

Zengjian Hu

Jan 18, 2017, 7:46:02 PM1/18/17
to gur...@googlegroups.com
yes, you may convert your problem to MIP via piecewise linear approximation and then try solve it using gurobi.

Jian

--

---

xinjun dong

Jan 19, 2017, 9:45:47 AM1/19/17
to Gurobi Optimization
Thanks for the reply. If convenient, would you please provide some tutorial on the approximation?

Thanks,

在 2017年1月18日星期三 UTC-5下午7:46:02,zengjian写道: