Anaconda Kernel Died

Nazmi Şener

Jul 19, 2017, 7:53:35 AM7/19/17
to Gurobi Optimization
Hi,

I am new at Gurobi and Anaconda integration. I installed Gurobi to Anaconda using directions in Gurobi website. After installation, I want to try solve an example. However, Anaconda gives "Kernel Died" error. How can I solve this problem?

Thanks in advance,

Michael Winkler

Jul 19, 2017, 7:57:20 AM7/19/17
to Gurobi Optimization
Hi Nazmi,

your information is quite limited to get an idea of what is going on. Could you send a screenshot, also which Anaconda version with what version of Gurobi are you trying to use? Does anything else work in Anaconda?

Best,
Michael

Taner Cokyasar

Jul 19, 2017, 11:56:05 AM7/19/17
to Gurobi Optimization
Hi Nazmi,

If you are using Jupyter Notebook, you may try to open it via Anaconda Prompt, rather than cmd. When the direction changes on cmd, it sometimes yield the no kernel found or kernel died error. If any of these do not help, I may help you for Jupyter Notebook via Team Viewer by connecting your pc. You may contact me from: tanerc...@gmail.com

Best,

Nazmi Şener

Jul 19, 2017, 2:54:52 PM7/19/17
to Gurobi Optimization
Hi Michael,
I add my screenshot in the attachment. I use Anaconda 4.4.0 with Gurobi 7.5.1 Academic License. Another codes which is not related with optimization package works properly.

Thank you very much,
Regards,
Nazmi

19 Temmuz 2017 Çarşamba 14:57:20 UTC+3 tarihinde Michael Winkler yazdı:
screenshot.jpeg
Message has been deleted

Daniel Espinoza

Jul 22, 2017, 9:26:25 AM7/22/17
to Gurobi Optimization
Hi Nazmi,

Could it be a bug in your code? Have you tried the console to see if there is any error message? Can you run it somewhere else, ti see if it a code problem or an installation problem?

Best,
Daniel