regarding type, language and exetension of input file accepted by gurobi

Kshitij

Nov 30, 2016, 7:59:17 AM11/30/16
to Gurobi Optimization
Does licensed gurobi optimizr accept .mod, .dat, .run files created in AMPL language? If not does it accept any other file-format? My aim is to implement my algorithm but I am unable to code it in python, I want to use any AML.

Robert Fourer

Nov 30, 2016, 10:59:55 AM11/30/16
to gur...@googlegroups.com
Gurobi does not include an AMPL language processor. AMPL is a separate
software product. If you already have any trial or licensed version of AMPL
on your computer then you can use your AMPL with a licensed Gurobi
optimizer; or if you do not have AMPL, you can get it from Gurobi
Optimization. Either way, you will want to run the "Gurobi for AMPL"
version of Gurobi, which you can get by following the appropriate link at
https://www.gurobi.com/downloads/ampl-software.

Bob Fourer
4...@ampl.com

=======