How to set my already installed gurobi license for use it with gams

Ramiro Saltos Atiencia

Sep 20, 2016, 12:51:52 PM9/20/16
to Gurobi Optimization
Hello, I have installed Gurobi solver academic license in my pc. I have recently downloaded Gams and I would like to use Gurobi with Gams. How can I set the license in order it works with Gams. I have read the support wiki in gams page but it is not clear.

Thank you
Ramiro

Renan Garcia

Sep 20, 2016, 12:53:39 PM9/20/16
to gur...@googlegroups.com
3 licenses are required to use Gurobi with GAMS:

1. Gurobi
2. GAMS
3. Gurobi link for GAMS

Please contact GAMS directly to get licenses for GAMS and the Gurobi link for GAMS. Also, note that GAMS provides all technical support for the Gurobi link for GAMS.

--

---

Ramiro Saltos Atiencia

Sep 23, 2016, 2:12:24 PM9/23/16
to Gurobi Optimization
Thank you

Noul

Jun 5, 2017, 9:11:01 AM6/5/17
to Gurobi Optimization

Hi,

Did you finally solve this problem? I have followed the wiki instructions, license is installed and the environment variable GRB_LICENSE_FILE is pointing to the license file. However, when I run the simulation with "option MIP=gurobi" I get license errors unless I use the "option MIP=Osigurobi" which runs. Did you face similar issues?

Best,