Add an array of constraints?

Ata

Feb 27, 2015, 8:53:13 AM2/27/15
to gur...@googlegroups.com
I want to add previously generated array of constraint to new model.
For example I have defined
          GRBConstr[] Additional;
then I want to save the generated constraints in this array and add new constraints to it.
and add the modified array Additional to the model at each iteration.

what can I do?

Sincerely

Ata

Mar 2, 2015, 2:21:26 AM3/2/15
to gur...@googlegroups.com
it is interesting that no one has not any idea for this case!!!!!

ahad.f...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2015, 6:02:47 AM3/11/15
to gur...@googlegroups.com
I have the same problem too. is there any on to help us ?

Tim Chippington Derrick

Mar 11, 2015, 6:31:57 AM3/11/15
to gur...@googlegroups.com
May be I am just stupid, but why not just iterate over the array of constraints and add them one at a time?

--

---

Dr Tim Chippington Derrick
Chippington Derrick Consultants Ltd