dyld: Library not loaded: libgurobi65.so

camiled...@hotmail.com

May 12, 2016, 10:46:43 AM5/12/16
to Gurobi Optimization
Hi,

I am trying to implement gurobi 6.5 in XCode 6.

I have added the file libgurobi56.so and the file libgurobi_c++.a

In the project Build Settings, I added the Gurobi include subdirectory to the Header Search Paths

          Header Search paths : /Library/gurobi650/mac64/include

But when i try to run, i get the following error:

dyld: Library not loaded: libgurobi65.so

  Referenced from: /Users/camiledejonghe/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Test2-arnpygxgzfxksagbjctdhftniktl/Build/Products/Debug/Test2

  Reason: image not found

Does anyone here know how to solve this?