Leaf nodes of the Branch-and-Bound tree

Pouya Barahimi

Oct 9, 2015, 4:34:03 PM10/9/15
to Gurobi Optimization
I am trying to implement the logic-based Benders Decomposition. Therefore, as part of the algorithm, I need to have the values assigned to variables in all the leaf nodes the Branch-and-Bound tree. Is there a method implemented in the Gurobi interface for Java that I can use?

Renan Garcia

Oct 12, 2015, 10:21:29 AM10/12/15
to gur...@googlegroups.com
You should use a callback. For documentation on the GRBCallback class, please refer to http://www.gurobi.com/documentation/6.0/refman/java_grbcallback.html. In particular, you'll probably use the GRBCallback.getSolution() or GRBCallback.getNodeRel() methods. For an example with callbacks, see http://www.gurobi.com/documentation/6.0/examples/callback_java.html.

--

---