Gurobi - 6.0.5 - Mac OS 10.11 - Problem Installing Gurobi on El Capitan Version 10.11

Franziska Wegner

Oct 5, 2015, 11:34:25 AM10/5/15
to Gurobi Optimization
Hey,

I wanted to install Gurobi on a new proper installation of El Capitan. However, after installing Gurobi 6.0.5 and applying the license I got the following message:

:~ limbo$ sudo gurobi.sh
Password:
Python 2.7.10 (default, Aug 22 2015, 20:33:39)
[GCC 4.2.1 Compatible Apple LLVM 7.0.0 (clang-700.0.59.1)] on darwin

dlopen(/Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/gurobipy/gurobipy.so, 2): Library not loaded: libgurobi60.so
  Referenced from: /Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/gurobipy/gurobipy.so
  Reason: unsafe use of relative rpath libgurobi60.so in /Library/Python/2.7/site-packages/gurobipy/gurobipy.so with restricted binary

Afterwards, I took a look if anybody had the same problem, but there was only one message, which said to redownload Gurobi and install it again. So I tried it. I removed Gurobi from my system, downloaded Gurobi again and installed it. However, I got the same message.

I am thankful for any help. Thank you in advance!

Best regards!

Renan Garcia

Oct 5, 2015, 11:40:21 AM10/5/15
to gur...@googlegroups.com