LP Model Unbounded Error

35 προβολές
Παράβλεψη και μετάβαση στο πρώτο μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα

ben

μη αναγνωσμένη,
14 Μαΐ 2016, 3:31:12 π.μ.14/5/16
ως Gurobi Optimization
Hi,

When solving a MIP LP file I have come across an issue where the solution reports back with "Model Unbounded" where I would expect it to find an optimal solution. ModelA.lp.bz2 is the file with the Model Unbounded issue. When I remove the constraint on line 6541 "+Y54 = 0" to create ModelB.lp.bz2 and solve I get an optimal solution of 1.132223170831e+03. When inspecting the result of ModelB, "Y54" variable is set to 0. Also, ModelA.lp.bz2 solves in CPLEX with the same optimal solution of 1.1322231708e+03.

Any ideas why ModelA may be returning Model Unbounded?

I have tested on both 6.5.0 and 6.5.1 with the same outcome.

Thanks.

Ben

Daniel Espinoza

μη αναγνωσμένη,
16 Μαΐ 2016, 9:33:31 π.μ.16/5/16
ως Gurobi Optimization
Hi Ben,

It seems that both models are numerically unstable; in fact you can solve ModelA using numericfocus=1
If possible, I would suggest you to re-evaluate the scale of the coefficients in your constraints/variables.

Best regards,
Daniel
Απάντηση σε όλους
Απάντηση στον συντάκτη