Lost API key

David Weinberger

Aug 6, 2016, 12:13:44 PM8/6/16
to Guardian Open Platform API Forum

I hate to be That Guy, but when I go to register to use the Guardian API -- and thank you for maintaining it -- I'm told that I already registered under my email address. I have a dim memory of doing so maybe a year ago. But I can't find the API key that I apparently once had. Nor can I find a way to request a new one.

Is there a page I'm missing? Can I get a new key or find out what my old one was?

So sorry to bother you with this. Thanks very much.

manlio.po...@guardian.co.uk

Aug 8, 2016, 7:08:34 AM8/8/16
to Guardian Open Platform API Forum
Hi David,

no worries :)

I sent you an email with your key. Have a good day.

Manlio