Trending Latest News? Best Approach?

pritesh jakhotia

Apr 15, 2017, 11:34:06 AM4/15/17
to Guardian Open Platform API Forum
Hi !
I am very new to this API.
So I had a few questions.

I wanted to know:

1) Query that can retrieve me all most popular top 10 news production offices from around the world ?

2) Query that can retrieve me a list of all  sections & tags that is contained in API?

3) Query that can retrieve me latest trending news from all over the world?

Like say I want to read news.

I wanted to know which is best way to go?

1) Allow user to choose sections and gets all news based on it?
OR
2) Allow user to choose production offices and get latest news based on it?
OR
3) Allow user to choose country?

Also, I feel 'tags' is more complex compared to section since there is more nesting of data going on in tags.
Please correct me but that's what I felt as I read documentation.

Thank you.