country keyword?

ttrr kkuu

Jul 28, 2017, 11:02:25 AM7/28/17
to Guardian Open Platform API Forum
hello my name is uday we are planning to use your api to get latest news but i didn't find any keyword for country is there any way to get other country news rather than us and uk

Gaurav Singh

Oct 10, 2018, 2:04:39 AM10/10/18
to Guardian Open Platform API Forum
http://content.guardianapis.com/world/india?api-key=test&page-size=10

Try the format as above, countries come under tags but upon searching through tags, it'll send you results where there is a mention of the country and not the news pertaining to the same.
use the above format and experiment with it to know further.

wasim sikder

Oct 10, 2018, 2:30:19 AM10/10/18
On Friday, July 28, 2017 at 9:02:25 PM UTC+6, uday kiran wrote:
> hello my name is uday we are planning to use your api to get latest news but i didn't find any keyword for country is there any way to get other country news rather than us and uk

Philip McMahon

Oct 10, 2018, 10:04:48 AM10/10/18
to guardian...@googlegroups.com
You can use the search endpoint with the 'tag' query parameter, and then choose tags related to the country you are searching for, which you can find using the tags endpoint - e.g. http://content.guardianapis.com/tags?api-key=test&q=germany

Hope this helps

Phil McMahon · he/him

Guardian News & Media

This e-mail and all attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail and all attachments immediately. Do not disclose the contents to another person. You may not use the information for any purpose, or store, or copy, it in any way.  Guardian News & Media Limited is not liable for any computer viruses or other material transmitted with or as part of this e-mail. You should employ virus checking software.

Guardian News & Media Limited is a member of Guardian Media Group plc. Registered Office: PO Box 68164, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1P 2AP.  Registered in England Number 908396