Lost/Forgotten API Key

Thomas Cooper

May 29, 2017, 4:45:12 AM5/29/17
to Guardian Open Platform API Forum
Hi,

I signed up for an API key a while back and (rather embarrassingly) for some reason I didn't write it down and I don't seems to have an email with it in. Would you be able to resend me my existing key?

Surprised their wasn't an option on the developer pages to do this automatically.

Cheers

Mariot Chauvin

Jun 9, 2017, 4:46:00 AM6/9/17
to guardian...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Tom for the late reply, I will send it to you now (the one I found with you email address)
Our app is open-source by the way, so you may be able to contribute the feature

This e-mail and all attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail and all attachments immediately. Do not disclose the contents to another person. You may not use the information for any purpose, or store, or copy, it in any way.  Guardian News & Media Limited is not liable for any computer viruses or other material transmitted with or as part of this e-mail. You should employ virus checking software.

Guardian News & Media Limited is a member of Guardian Media Group plc. Registered Office: PO Box 68164, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1P 2AP.  Registered in England Number 908396