Can we have star rating for all articles retrieved by a query?

pritesh jakhotia

Apr 16, 2017, 2:43:13 PM4/16/17
to Guardian Open Platform API Forum
I saw in one post that we can query separate articles for star rating.

My question is:

Can I somehow enable star rating for all articles in results retrieved by this query?

Thank you.

Mariot Chauvin

Apr 18, 2017, 7:00:29 AM4/18/17
to guardian...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We only have star-rating for reviews.
Regards,

Mariot

This e-mail and all attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail and all attachments immediately. Do not disclose the contents to another person. You may not use the information for any purpose, or store, or copy, it in any way.  Guardian News & Media Limited is not liable for any computer viruses or other material transmitted with or as part of this e-mail. You should employ virus checking software.

Guardian News & Media Limited is a member of Guardian Media Group plc. Registered Office: PO Box 68164, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1P 2AP.  Registered in England Number 908396

pritesh jakhotia

Apr 18, 2017, 11:25:53 AM4/18/17
to Guardian Open Platform API Forum
 How can I filter out items which have a review ( thus, have a star rating too ) for below query?

Mariot Chauvin

Apr 18, 2017, 11:41:12 AM4/18/17
to guardian...@googlegroups.com
you can't filter on the query, but you can filter on the response if the the star-rating field is part of the response