gstreamer-java.jar is not executing

ashi

Mar 24, 2009, 5:42:19 AM3/24/09
to gstreamer-java, chaturved...@gmail.com
I have downloaded gstreamer-java.jar and jna-3.4.0.jar.

When I am executing the gstreamer-java.jar with the command
java -jar gstreamer-java.jar
it is showing two errors
1.Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: main
2.Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/
jna/Callback
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)

I am using java version "1.6.0_02"

Is this is the correct way to execute it?

Also, when i tried one of the example SwingVideoTest as given in
tutorial it is showing error as
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/
gstreamer/example/SwingVideoTest

What should I do?

Tal Shalif

Mar 24, 2009, 7:13:05 AM3/24/09