GSM08 in HK Contact

Lin, Yuechen

Nov 4, 2012, 9:32:26 AM11/4/12
to gsm08...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Attached you can find our contact list.

Feel free to contact me if there's anything wrong in there or any further details that you want to add.

BR,
Yuechen

--
林悦辰| Ralf Lin
Master's Candidate in Financial Engineering, UC Berkeley 14'

gsm08@hk - Contact - V1.xlsx

Ricardo Xie

Nov 4, 2012, 10:44:00 AM11/4/12
to gsm08...@googlegroups.com
NI SHI ZAi TAI Kao Pu LE!!!!!!!!!

Ricardo Weikai XIE | 谢维恺
Undergraduate Candidate in BBA (Int'l Business & Global Management)
The University of Hong Kong

Contact: Ricar...@gmail.com
+852-67412033 (HK)
+86-15059597796 (Mainland China)

Lin, Ralf

Nov 4, 2012, 10:47:34 AM11/4/12
to gsm08...@googlegroups.com
Come on....I already miss my promised ddl by a week or two...was reminded by he yuan's contact update post on our weixin grp.

Ricardo Xie

Nov 4, 2012, 10:49:38 AM11/4/12
to gsm08...@googlegroups.com
Which group? Can you get me in? My Weixin is 15059597796~ also my PRC number~

Lin, Ralf

Nov 4, 2012, 10:51:12 AM11/4/12
to gsm08...@googlegroups.com
Fulfilled.