Sailpoint consultant|| Irvine, CA|| Telephonic and Skype

pranathi p

Jan 18, 2018, 9:30:45 AM1/18/18

Hello,
This is Pranathi from DVG Tech Solutions. We have the below requirement with one of clients. You can reach me out on
pran...@dvgts.com or call me (609) 423-7693

Role:                Technical Test Lead | Security Testing | Security Testing – ALL

Location:             Irvine, CA

Duration:         6+Months (Extension Possible)

Interview:         Telephonic and Skype

Visa:                H1B, GC-EAD, GC, USC   (VISA COPY AND ID PROOF MUST FOR SUBMISSION)

Experience:      6+ yrs

Job Description:

Must Have Skills:
5-6 yrs of experience in Role Access model testing ( SAILPOINT IIQ, identity management with tools, and deep understanding of Role and access model).
Remedy tool knowledge is required.
Web Penetration test

Nice to have skills:
Taking proactive ownershipTaking proactive ownership
Having Active directory knowledge

Detailed Job Description:
5-6 yrs of experience in Role Access model testing SAILPOINT IIQ, identity management with tools, and deep understanding of Role and access model.Remedy tool knowledge is required.Web Penetration testSecurity testingClient facing expertiseIndividual ContributorTaking proactive ownership

Certifications Needed : YesBE

Top 3 responsibilities:
Client facing expertise
Individual Contributor