Re: Growl 2.1b7 / app default starting position

Yann Ricquebourg

Jun 17, 2013, 6:44:42 PM6/17/13
to growl-de...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Chris Forsythe wrote on 17/06/13
> This is Growl 2.1b7. [...]

We are close to the public release,
but I noticed that the "missing options under OS 10.7" ("Use default starting position"
and "Use custom starting position" on Applications prefpane > Application tab)
are still missing, whereas they are visible under OS 10.8...

By the way, the "forgotten strings" from transifex, defined but not used by
the build... are still forgotten (see my previous mail hereafter detailed the "bug")

Best regards,

-Yann.