Growl on 10.9?

Jason Perkins

Sep 19, 2013, 6:46:01 PM9/19/13
to growl-de...@googlegroups.com
Is there a place to discuss Growl’s status for the upcoming 10.9 release? I have some notifications that aren’t being displayed reliably and would like to figure out if it is a problem on my end.

Thanks!

David M. Cotter

Oct 18, 2013, 2:44:26 PM10/18/13
to growl-de...@googlegroups.com
i think you can post right here, since Mavericks is out on tuesday i don't think apple cares at all about developers asking questions about it.

Chris Forsythe

Oct 18, 2013, 4:36:18 PM10/18/13
to growl-de...@googlegroups.com
At this point I don't believe it's going to be a problem. The more cautious probably will want to wait a week.

--
Chris Forsythe