Google code sunset and Growl 2.1.3 source?

John A Hawkinson

Aug 24, 2015, 5:14:53 PM8/24/15
to growl-de...@googlegroups.com
Hi:

Where can I find the source to Growl 2.1.3, and is there
any intention to redirect the Google Code repository before
Google Code sunsets?
https://code.google.com/p/support/wiki/ReadOnlyTransition

Hrmm, it looks like the repo is already readonly, so I guess
there's no ability to change it.

But it appears to only have Growl 2.1.1?

Thanks.

(Trying to debug the Yosemite problems I posted about on the
growl-discuss list that I did not see a response to.)

--jh...@mit.edu
John Hawkinson

Christopher Forsythe

Aug 24, 2015, 5:15:59 PM8/24/15
to Growl Development
We haven't announced the move yet, however we're over at https://bitbucket.org/tick/growl now.

I'm working on getting uploads over there.

  John Hawkinson

Chris Forsythe

John Hawkinson

Aug 24, 2015, 5:27:36 PM8/24/15
to growl-de...@googlegroups.com
> We haven't announced the move yet, however we're over at
> https://bitbucket.org/tick/growl now.

Thanks!

> I'm working on getting uploads over there.

Err, by uploads you mean 2.1.3? Great, thank you!

--jh...@mit.edu
John Hawkinson

Christopher Forsythe

Aug 25, 2015, 12:07:43 PM8/25/15
to Growl Development
No I mean the files hosted on google code.

--jh...@mit.edu
  John Hawkinson

Chris Forsythe