A new blog post about the walking skeleton

Oren Dobzinski

Mar 20, 2014, 12:12:50 PM3/20/14
to growing-object-o...@googlegroups.com
Just published a guest post in the "Kickstart your next project with a Walking Skeleton" that discusses the Walking Skeleton concept from the book. I wrote it since I don't think it's known enough outside the GOOS readers circle. Let me know what you think about my angle, specifically arguing that a walking skeleton is not complete until it's deployed to production.

thanks!
oren

Steve Freeman

Mar 22, 2014, 9:55:35 AM3/22/14
to growing-object-o...@googlegroups.com
nice article.

I suppose the thing about going to production depends on your circumstances, but it's certainly worth making the effort to flush out organisational blockers.