[groovy-user] GroovyWS and GMOD-59 'Content is not allowed in prolog'

Stan Carney

Jul 8, 2009, 7:17:08 PM7/8/09
to us...@groovy.codehaus.org
Hello All,

So I'm a victim of this bug: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GMOD-59 -
'Content is not allowed in prolog'. When I visit the Jira page it says
it is fixed in Groovyws 0.5.0. I'm running 0.5.0 and continue to have
the issue. When I look at the dates it appears the ticket was closed
after 0.5.0 was released.

So I set out to get the source code for groovyws 0.5.0 and can't seem to
find it and the 0.5.1-SNAPSHOT releases appear to predate the closed
date on the ticket as well.

Has anybody else managed to get groovyws HTTPS working and if so, how?

Thanks,
Stan

tog

Jul 8, 2009, 7:26:28 PM7/8/09
to us...@groovy.codehaus.org
Hi Stan,

I am working on the 5.1 now you can expect something by the end of the week-end.

Best Regards
Guillaume
--
PGP KeyID: 1024D/69B00854  subkeys.pgp.net

http://cheztog.blogspot.com

Stan Carney

Jul 8, 2009, 8:07:17 PM7/8/09
to us...@groovy.codehaus.org
Awesome!

For future reference where is the official groovyws source control repo?
I looked and found what appeared to be conflicting svn repos.

Thanks,
Stan

> PGP KeyID: 1024D/69B00854 subkeys.pgp.net <http://subkeys.pgp.net>
>
> http://cheztog.blogspot.com

tog

Jul 8, 2009, 8:52:43 PM7/8/09
to us...@groovy.codehaus.org
Hi Stan,
The official repo is the one indicated on the GroovyWS page
http://svn.codehaus.org/gmod/groovyws

Which are the problems encountered ?

Best Regards
Guillaume
http://cheztog.blogspot.com

conorb

Jul 14, 2009, 7:20:15 AM7/14/09
to us...@groovy.codehaus.org

Hi,

I'm experiencing the same error - any news on the 5.1 update?

Thanks,

conorb

tog

Jul 16, 2009, 12:04:58 PM7/16/09
to us...@groovy.codehaus.org
Dear all,

I have deployed a new snapshots for test.
Let me know if it solves your current issues.

Best Regards
Guillaume

conorb

Jul 16, 2009, 5:04:21 PM7/16/09
to us...@groovy.codehaus.org

This appears to be much better in that I can now actually connect and create
a WSClient object.

There's a bunch of gnashing around telling me that the cipher suite filters
have not been configured, falling back to default ciphers...This goes on for
several seconds.

Then I get a message stating: INFO: Loading the JAXB 2.1 simple binding for
client.

And then several classes get created (very cool).

Once I invoke a method

def customerId = 1L
def result = proxy.GetOpenSRs(customerId)

I then get back a PhaseInterceptorChain doIntercept message with the
following:

Jul 16, 2009 1:33:41 PM org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain
doIntercept
INFO: Interceptor has thrown exception, unwinding now
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Response was of unexpected text/html
ContentType. Incoming portion of HTML stream: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC
"-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd">
<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>The page must be viewed with a high-security Web
browser</TITLE>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" Content="text/html; charset=Windows-1252">
<STYLE type="text/css">
BODY { font: 8pt/12pt verdana }
H1 { font: 13pt/15pt verdana }
H2 { font: 8pt/12pt verdana }
A:link { color: red }
A:visited { color: maroon }
</STYLE>
</HEAD><BODY><TABLE width=500 border=0 cellspacing=10><TR><TD>

<h1>The page must be viewed with a high-security Web browser</h1>
The resource you are trying to access is secured with a 128-bit version of
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). In order to view this resource, you need a
browser that supports this version of SSL.
<hr>
<ul>
<li>Contact the Web site administrator if your Web browser does support
128-bit encryption, or if you believe you should be able to view this
directory or page.</li>
<li>Upgrade your Web browser to a version that supports 128-bit
encryption.</li>
</ul>
<h2>HTTP Error 403.5 - Forbidden: SSL 128 is required to view this
resource.<br>Internet Information Services (IIS)</h2>
<hr>
<ul>
<li>Go to http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=8180 Microsoft Product
Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and
403.</li>
<li>Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr),
and search for topics titled About Security, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL),
Setting Encryption Strength, and About Custom Error Messages.</li>
</ul>

</TD></TR></TABLE></BODY></HTML>

at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.StaxInInterceptor.handleMessage(StaxInInterceptor.java:73)
at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:236)
at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.onMessage(ClientImpl.java:645)
at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResponseInternal(HTTPConduit.java:2132)
at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResponse(HTTPConduit.java:2015)
at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1940)
at org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractConduit.close(AbstractConduit.java:66)
at org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.close(HTTPConduit.java:627)
at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:62)
at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:236)
at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:471)
at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:301)
at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:253)
at
groovyx.net.ws.AbstractCXFWSClient.invokeMethod(AbstractCXFWSClient.java:107)
at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaClassSite.call(PogoMetaClassSite.java:45)
at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:40)
at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:117)
at
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:125)
at active_phone.run(active_phone.groovy:35)
at
groovy.lang.GroovyShell.runScriptOrMainOrTestOrRunnable(GroovyShell.java:256)
at groovy.lang.GroovyShell.run(GroovyShell.java:218)
at groovy.lang.GroovyShell.run(GroovyShell.java:147)
at groovy.ui.GroovyMain.processOnce(GroovyMain.java:493)
at groovy.ui.GroovyMain.run(GroovyMain.java:308)
at groovy.ui.GroovyMain.process(GroovyMain.java:294)
at groovy.ui.GroovyMain.processArgs(GroovyMain.java:111)
at groovy.ui.GroovyMain.main(GroovyMain.java:92)
at
at
at
org.codehaus.groovy.tools.GroovyStarter.rootLoader(GroovyStarter.java:108)
at org.codehaus.groovy.tools.GroovyStarter.main(GroovyStarter.java:130)
Jul 16, 2009 1:33:41 PM groovyx.net.ws.AbstractCXFWSClient invokeMethod
SEVERE: Could not invoke method.

I haven't seen the cipher configuration messages before - what's the best
way to configure a cipher suite? Is that necessary?

I have the SSL certs in my java keystore. Do I need to explicitly call
those out in my Groovy script? It doesn't appear to because I can cannot in
the first place. Right? Still, I could try that and see if it helps. I'll
look into doing that.

Additionally this could be a server issue, but I'm unsure as to how to best
determine that.

Thanks again, this is good progress.

conorb