Hour of Code - Volunteers Needed for next week

Rob Geer

Dec 3, 2014, 9:48:28 AM12/3/14

Good morning everyone!  The West Michigan Tech Talent Grow Committee has been working to get school across West Michigan signed up to participate in Hour of Code next week.  Several of the schools have requested Tech Professionals to assist the teacher during the Hour of Code exercise.  It is very simple, they will be on hand to assist the teacher while the students work through the exercise provided by Code.org and answer any questions the students/teachers may have about the exercise or simply what is like to work in the tech industry.  Please forward to anyone on your team who would be interested.  We will contact each volunteer who signs up with additional details.  Please contact me with any questions.

Thanks

Rob Geer

Did you know? There will be one million more...

View this email in your browser