Mobile Cloud Computing with Android 3 course specialization track

Andrew Struve

Jan 26, 2014, 8:55:35 PM1/26/14
to grmob...@googlegroups.com
This is a 3 class android track on coursera that just started.

The first class starts with the basics. The 2nd 2 classes are focused on network applications and working with the cloud.

I'm planning on trying out this sequence this year. I've learned a decent amount of the basics from going through tutorials but I feel like i've missed a bunch so even the first course looks appealing.

for more info go here ...

Andrew

Thanh Nguyen

Jan 26, 2014, 9:25:53 PM1/26/14
to grmob...@googlegroups.com

I joined the first segment a while back. I'll probably do the rest too.

Andrew Struve

Jan 26, 2014, 9:45:26 PM1/26/14
to grmob...@googlegroups.com
For the first week the only new, useful thing i learned was using
Log statements.
example...

Log.i(TAG, "Printing the answer to life");

This should come in pretty handy for debugging.