Content Strategy Talk - November 19th

Shane Sievers

Nov 6, 2013, 2:42:00 PM11/6/13
to grmob...@googlegroups.com
We received this invite from Jessica Duverneay @ TUG:

The Understanding Group (TUG) is hosting an talk on content strategy on November 19th in our GR office, and I wanted to invite you and any members of your group. If you think anyone in your meetup would be interested - please pass this link along for event details & registration.

http://tugopenhousegr-estw.eventbrite.com

Some of you may be responsible for content management for your respective businesses so it seemed relevant enough to share with the group. I asked if there was any specific mobile topics covered and here was the response:

I guess it depends on the nature of the developer's role in the mobile development project. If by development you mean coding, other dev work, QA testing - probably not. If you mean the thoughts behind the creation of mobile aps, then yes, content strategy is pretty important. The talk is somewhat like a content strategy 101, and very useful for pretty much anyone in the mobile space if they are at all interested in how content strategy is important in product design.

Regards,

Shane

Shai Levit

Nov 6, 2013, 2:56:40 PM11/6/13