Changing PDF export settings

Dan Johansen

Dec 23, 2013, 2:32:54 PM12/23/13
to griffit...@googlegroups.com
Hi there.

I'm looking for a way to change the settings for the PDF export plugin.

I want to change how it uses the page and the information it displays in it.

Is there a file somewhere that I can edit to change the things I want, or maybe someone can add a GUI to edit the export settings abit more?

Kind Regards,
Dan Johansen

Ed

Dec 23, 2013, 3:46:34 PM12/23/13
to griffit...@googlegroups.com

Hello Dan,
  the plugin is located in  griffith/lib/plugins/export and is called PluginExportPDF.py.

Basically what you would want to do is to comment out some of the lines containing Story.append(p) (and remove several lines before them if you want to make it run faster).

Good luck.
Ed.

Michael Jahn

Dec 29, 2013, 3:40:31 PM12/29/13
to griffit...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan,

in the preferences you can change some settings of the PDF export like
the fields which should be exported and the font.

Regards,
Michael