Re: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.tinkerpop.bench.BenchmarkSuite

Message has been deleted

Alex Averbuch

Jan 12, 2011, 3:54:37 AM1/12/11
to gremli...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Over the past 2 days I haven't been able to build Blueprints as some repositories don't seem to get downloaded by Maven. As GraphDB-Bench depends on Blueprints, I think the problem you are experiencing is likely to be the same one.

I've posted a question on this mailing list regarding the problem but haven't had a response yet. I'll let you know when it gets resolved.

Regards,
Alex

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 1:14 AM, tink <venkat...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

i am trying to run the runBenchmarkSuite.sh in basedir. No class files are getting created in $basedir/target/classes. Then it throws me these errors ( I have attached the detailed maven debug output ):

[DEBUG] Collected project classpath [/home/vtummala/graph-db/graphdb-bench/target/classes]
[DEBUG] Adding to classpath : file:/home/vtummala/graph-db/graphdb-bench/target/classes
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: blueprints to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: json-simple to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: jung-api to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: collections-generic to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: common to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: log4j to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: slf4j-log4j12 to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: slf4j-api to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: sesame-sail-api to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: sesame-query to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: sesame-model to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: aduna-commons-collections to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: aduna-commons-concurrent to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: aduna-commons-iteration to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: aduna-commons-i18n to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: sesame-rio-api to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: aduna-commons-lang to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: aduna-commons-net to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: aduna-commons-text to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: sesame-queryalgebra-model to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: sesame-queryalgebra-evaluation to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: pipes to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: gremlin to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: antlr to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: antlr-runtime to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: stringtemplate to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: antlr to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: jline to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: junit to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: jung-algorithms to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: colt to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: concurrent to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: neo4j-kernel to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: geronimo-jta_1.1_spec to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: neo4j-index to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: org.apache.servicemix.bundles.lucene to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: neo4j-lucene-index to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: neo4j-shell to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: org.apache.servicemix.bundles.jline to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: neo4j-remote-graphdb to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: protobuf-java to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: neo4j-graph-algo to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: neo4j-online-backup to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: neo4j-udc to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: neo4j-management to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: neo4j-ha to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: zookeeper to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: orientdb-core to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: orient-commons to classpath
[DEBUG] Adding project dependency artifact: persistence-api to classpath
[DEBUG] joining on thread Thread[com.tinkerpop.bench.BenchmarkSuite.main(),5,com.tinkerpop.bench.BenchmarkSuite]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] An exception occured while executing the Java class. com.tinkerpop.bench.BenchmarkSuite

[DEBUG] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: An exception occured while executing the Java class. com.tinkerpop.bench.BenchmarkSuite
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:719)
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeStandaloneGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:569)
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:539)
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:387)
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:348)
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:180)
    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:328)
    at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:138)
    at org.apache.maven.cli.compat.CompatibleMain.main(CompatibleMain.java:60)
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: An exception occured while executing the Java class. com.tinkerpop.bench.BenchmarkSuite
    at org.codehaus.mojo.exec.ExecJavaMojo.execute(ExecJavaMojo.java:346)
    at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:490)
    at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:694)
    ... 17 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.tinkerpop.bench.BenchmarkSuite
    at org.codehaus.mojo.exec.ExecJavaMojo$1.run(ExecJavaMojo.java:284)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Can somebody please tell whats wrong here?

Thanks.

tink

Jan 12, 2011, 1:46:00 PM1/12/11
to Gremlin-users
Hi Alex,

Thanks for the reply.

Are there any older versions of code which i can use temporarily till
this issue is resolved?

Regards,
Venkat

On Jan 12, 12:54 am, Alex Averbuch <alex.averb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Over the past 2 days I haven't been able to build Blueprints as some
> repositories don't seem to get downloaded by Maven. As GraphDB-Bench depends
> on Blueprints, I think the problem you are experiencing is likely to be the
> same one.
>
> I've posted a question on this mailing list regarding the problem but
> haven't had a response yet. I'll let you know when it gets resolved.
>
> Regards,
> Alex

Alex Averbuch

Jan 12, 2011, 2:00:38 PM1/12/11
to gremli...@googlegroups.com
Hi Venkat,
It should work again now!

Cheers,
Alex

tink

Jan 12, 2011, 2:52:40 PM1/12/11
to Gremlin-users
Worked like a charm.

Thanks Alex.

Regards,
Venkat

On Jan 12, 11:00 am, Alex Averbuch <alex.averb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Venkat,
> It should work again now!
>
> Cheers,
> Alex

Alex Averbuch

Jan 12, 2011, 3:16:24 PM1/12/11
to gremli...@googlegroups.com
Great,
If you'd like the datasets you can get them here (temporarily):
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1552664/datasets.tar.gz

tink

Jan 12, 2011, 4:24:43 PM1/12/11
to Gremlin-users
I was just about the ask you the dropbox link for the datasets. Thanks
a lot Alex.