"Try Gremlin" link seems to go to a web host service now

Kelvin Lawrence

Mar 29, 2018, 11:15:20 AM3/29/18
to Gremlin-users
Mostly as an FYI, The link in the banner at the top of this group ("Try Gremlin") for gremlinbin.com now seems to just go to an ad for a web hosting service not the old gremlinbin page where one could try out gremlin queries in the past.

Cheers
Kelvin

Daniel Kuppitz

Mar 29, 2018, 11:23:19 AM3/29/18
to gremli...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kelvin,

thanks for pointing that out. I removed it; I'll also go ahead and remove the link from our homepage.

Cheers,
Daniel

Stephen Mallette

Apr 3, 2018, 8:02:51 AM4/3/18
to Gremlin-users
That's too bad....it would have been nice to know that was going away so we could have killed the link before it went down.

Dylan Millikin

Apr 6, 2018, 2:51:18 PM4/6/18
to gremli...@googlegroups.com
Update on this guys.
I've been trying to resolve a conflict in billing with the hosting company which resulted in that. Sorry for not jumping in to warn you sooner but I was hoping this would be resolved and be reinstated before it caused trouble. Now I'm pretty sure it will not be the case.

I've decided to move forward with some changes before setting it back up. As an FYI: the option to support multiple version of the server as well as setting a better visualization library for larger graphs and an account history for bins.
Once that's done service will resume.
I would also like to look into various ways of ensuring that this doesn't/can't happen again.

Cheers.