Gremlin design software available

bierunds...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2017, 8:23:57 PM9/20/17
to Gremlin-users
I am new to Gremlin and tinkerpop.
I have previously used SPARQL language and RDF/OWL to design ontologies in Protege for enterprise class triple store databases.

Is there any comparable design software/method for Gremlin?
I have used Gremlin console and created a few nodes and queried them.
How does one go about designing a large Gremlin graph database? Are there any tools to support such efforts?
The tinkerpop stuff I have see is great for implementation programming to access such databases, but how do you get a large db established without using just the gremlin console? Am I missing something?
Note: I have some interest in the Cosmos graph back-end via Gremlin.

Thanks,

HadoopMarc

Sep 22, 2017, 2:45:09 AM9/22/17
to Gremlin-users