Creating an index on a property

Amit Chandak

Apr 12, 2018, 9:14:24 PM4/12/18
to Gremlin-users
Hi,
      I am using tinker pop (3.3.1) with Neo4j plugin. I know Neo4j supports multiple labels, however tinker pop doesn't. Is there a way to create an index on a property in tinker pop then? as i can potentially use multiple properties to get around the multi label support.

Thanks
Amit

Daniel Kuppitz

Apr 12, 2018, 9:38:37 PM4/12/18
to gremli...@googlegroups.com
You probably haven't seen the multi-label section in the reference docs:

Cheers,
Daniel

Amit Chandak