g.V().has('uid',within(1,2,3,4)).aggregate('x').limit(1). V().has('uid',within(5,6,7,8)).aggregate('y').cap('x','y') I get an error on the .. V().has( query part

אלה וייס

May 3, 2016, 4:09:07 AM5/3/16
to Gremlin-users

Daniel,thanks for your reply but I get an error on the second part of the query:

()no signature of method : ...defaultgraphtraversal.V

Daniel Kuppitz

May 3, 2016, 6:33:29 AM5/3/16
to gremli...@googlegroups.com
General things first:
  1. Could you please write your answers as a response to the original question?
  2. Don't change the email subject and don't cut previous answers from you response mail.
  3. Get your LTR / RTL settings under control.
Now to your question: My second answer should also work for older TP versions.

Cheers,
Daniel