Weaver

Hans-Jürgen Otto

Sep 27, 2016, 10:19:29 AM9/27/16
to Gremlin-users
Hello Guys!
I'm relatively new to Tinkerpop, Titan and Weaver. First of all i really like these projects, gremlin is a way better query language than SQL.
 I would like to know if it is even possible to use Weaver for a query from TitanDB?
I'm able to send a query but i retrieve nothing. Am I missing something? I really like Weaver, because it has nice way to do these queries. Because of the lack of documentation from weaver it is relatively hard to understand something for me. :-)

thanks in advance!
Hans

Stephen Mallette

Sep 27, 2016, 10:27:29 AM9/27/16
to Gremlin-users
weaver - that .NET lib?

if so, it won't work with Titan 1.0. haven't seen the author of weaver around in a long time on the mailing lists either - not sure if he's moved on or not. The working driver for .NET on Titan 1.0 would be

but i'm not sure what state it is in. I sense we need better .NET support - i assume that will be a GLV offering some day

but i don't relish the thought of trying to develop that into our build/deploy pipeline on the JVM.