TinkerPop 3.2.1 Released: Nine Inch Gremlins

Stephen Mallette

Jul 25, 2016, 8:42:15 AM7/25/16
to Gremlin-users, d...@tinkerpop.apache.org
Hello,

On the back of TinkerPop 3.1.3 comes TinkerPop 3.2.1. Yes - another dual release! This was previously described by yours truly as an "unprecedented and daring move" for release of 3.1.2-incubating/3.2.0-incubating but now....well....kinda meh. I suppose we will just do this all the time now.  Again, take note that this is the first release along the "Nine Inch Gremlins" line of code that has been performed outside of Apache Incubator.

Be sure to review the upgrade documentation in full as you may find some changes that introduce some incompatibilities, but for the most part, this was largely a maintenance release for without a lot of new features.

The release artifacts can be found at this location:

The online docs can be found here:

The release notes are available here:

The Central Maven repo has sync’d as well:

Enjoy!

Inline image 1