GremlinRestClient for Gremlin Server

Stephen Mallette

Oct 2, 2015, 4:43:21 PM10/2/15
to Gremlin-users, d...@tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org
I'm pretty sure that David Brown announced his GremlinRestClient project - an HTTP client for Gremlin Server.- for Python some time ago, but I noticed today that for some reason we didn't have the link on the TinkerPop home page with the other libraries.

The web site has been updated so that issue has been rectified now.

I've said it before, but I'll take the opportunity to say it again...please let us know of any libraries/implementations out there that you've noticed that aren't on our list.  We really like to promote the neat things our community is building on top of Apache TinkerPop.

Thanks,

Stephen

Mark Henderson

Oct 5, 2015, 11:39:12 AM10/5/15
to Gremlin-users, d...@tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org
This looks awesome. I am honestly amazed by its simplicity. I am working on the same type solution in python, but it is loads more complex and, of course, more error-prone.

I'm not ready to release just yet, but you can check it out at: https://github.com/emehrkay/gizmo

I'm going to adopt (read: steal) some of the ideas form gremlinrestclient  :)

Thanks for posting this.

Mark

Stephen Mallette

Oct 5, 2015, 12:51:42 PM10/5/15
to Gremlin-users, d...@tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org
Nice - more python support for TinkerPop.  Thanks - Mark.  Please let us know when you make your release official and we'll add Gizmo to the TinkerPop homepage.