What's happened to the rest of the family

Fuzz

Jan 20, 2017, 6:48:40 AM1/20/17
to Gremlin-users
Hello,

I recently came across Tinkerpop and Gremlin. Wonderful!
Perhaps you could help - I noted that the project is under the Apache banner from version 3.x onwards.

What's happened to Rexster, Pipes, Furnace etc?

They seem to be in limbo on Github, binding to the 2.x version of the core.

regards
Fuzz

Daniel Kuppitz

Jan 20, 2017, 7:33:02 AM1/20/17
to gremli...@googlegroups.com

Fuzz

Jan 21, 2017, 8:21:39 PM1/21/17
to Gremlin-users
heheh, that's so awesome :-)
the legend of The Tinkerpop and the machine-elf will live forever!