[DSE Graph] Text Predicates

Cecil New

Sep 27, 2016, 2:59:09 PM9/27/16
to Gremlin-users
Are text predicates supported by DSE Graph? I haven't found any reference to such support...

Daniel Kuppitz

Sep 28, 2016, 4:40:23 AM9/28/16
to gremli...@googlegroups.com

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 8:59 PM, Cecil New <ceci...@gmail.com> wrote:
Are text predicates supported by DSE Graph? I haven't found any reference to such support...

Cecil New

Sep 29, 2016, 1:50:05 PM9/29/16
to Gremlin-users
Thanks. Since I've already got data loaded, I'll have to wait until another test round. Quoting from there:
It is important to note that these traversal queries will fail if a search index is not created previous to using the query. Create search indexes during schema creation before inserting data and querying the graph.
This implies that search and schema creation must be done before inserting any data. Surely that isn't true - even relational databases aren't that restrictive!