Failed to start Neo4j with an older data store version.

zhucezhu...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2014, 12:59:14 AM4/18/14
to gremli...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm new in Gremlin and Neo4j and I want to do some test with Neo4j by Gremlin.
When I use "g=new Neo4jGraph('/var/lib/neo4j/data/graph.db')" to connect to the database, it throws the exception of "Failed to start Neo4j with an older data store version. To enable automatic upgrade, please set configuration parameter "allow_store_upgrade=true".".
I'm sure the allow_store_upgrade is set to true, and the version of neo4j is 2.0.2, which I think is the latest.
Can someone give me a hint what's going on and how can I fix this?

Thanks a lot!!