Does Neo4j support multi-properties on Edges?

Amit Chandak

May 17, 2018, 2:48:36 AM5/17/18
to Gremlin-users

Stephen Mallette

May 17, 2018, 5:50:26 AM5/17/18
to Gremlin-users
No - meta and multi properties only apply to vertices. that is not specific to neo4j but to tinkerpop itself. You can of course model your edges as vertices and then have multi/meta properties available to you. Also note that our support of multi/meta properties for neo4j is a bit experimental (pretty much unchanged since our first release) so if you really need that feature you might want to choose a graph that has more first class support for it.