User Scripts Preferences dialog is too big.

Anza Power

May 30, 2015, 5:01:08 AM5/30/15
to greasemon...@googlegroups.com
I'm using 1280x720 resolution, because of the addition of "matched pages" section the dialog is now too long and I have to switch to 1920x1080 in order to be able to reach the "Edit this User Script" button.

Can you please make the dialog resizable, and the elements inside adapt their height or be in a scrollview?

 I'm on Windows 7 using Firefox 38.0.1 with Greasemonkey 3.2

Screenshot:

Lane Crouch

Jun 3, 2015, 9:58:30 PM6/3/15
to greasemon...@googlegroups.com
I have a comparatively small screen- 1366x768 is the highest supported resolution. In the past couple of days, I've suddenly found myself unable to reach the Edit button. In order to click it, I have to move the Windows taskbar to the left or right side of the screen. Then I can just barely reach the top half of the button. Please fix this ASAP!
I'm running Windows 7, FF 38.0.1, and Greasemonkey 3.2.

Chris

Jun 3, 2015, 11:50:11 PM6/3/15
Anza Power <anzapower <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I'm using 1280x720 resolution, because of the addition of "matched pages"
section the dialog is now too long and I have to switch to 1920x1080 in

order to be able to reach the "Edit this User Script" button.Can you please

make the dialog resizable, and the elements inside adapt their height or be
in a scrollview? I'm on Windows 7 using Firefox 38.0.1 with Greasemonkey 3.2
> Screenshot:

Yes, this is way too big.. Needs to be resizable. Max res on my work
monitors is 1600x900 and the window is taller than the monitor. Have to use
TAB just to get to the "Edit this script" button. I understand that the
pages need to be visible, but the combo box scrolls and thus doesn't need to
be 9 lines tall. 3-4 would be plenty.