Updating scripts in 4.1

瀏覽次數:155 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Anna S

未讀,
2017年12月12日 晚上9:45:062017/12/12
收件者:greasemonkey-users

I can find the enable, edit, uninstall items, but there seems to be no way for updating a script any more.

ms.nicol...@gmail.com

未讀,
2017年12月14日 凌晨4:48:552017/12/14
收件者:greasemonkey-users
I seem to be having the same problem. Went to update one of my scripts but there's no save option anywhere after I finish editing code. Unless I'm missing it somewhere?

Anthony Lieuallen

未讀,
2017年12月14日 上午11:07:082017/12/14
收件者:greasemon...@googlegroups.com
Ctrl-S (Cmd-S on mac) to save.

There's no automatic check-for-remote-updates yet.  You can just manually install newer versions, and they'll update in place, until then.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息