Problem with GM_setValue since FF 53

Matthias Klein

Aug 3, 2017, 11:02:33 AM8/3/17
to greasemonkey-users
Hello,

since FF 53 GM_setValue seems to have a problem: Most times it works, but sometimes the value is not stored in the variable.

I have some scripts which make extensive use of this function and could find that there really is a problem. Did nobody else have this except me ?
It's not a problem with my PC, as my scripts are used from many users and all have the same problem and always the problem is solved when they go back to FF 52.

Is this a known problem with FF ? I could not find anything in the net about this.

Thanks
Matthias