Feature request: Option to auto-add "@required" instruction (for v3 scripts)? How to refer to other LOCAL user.js script?

Ben

Feb 18, 2018, 7:32:30 AM2/18/18
to greasemonkey-users
As you know users of new Firefox and Greasemonkey v4 can run older Greasemonkey v3 scripts ONLY if they add a instruction

// @require  https://greasemonkey.github.io/gm4-polyfill/gm4-polyfill.js

to each of their scripts.

I dislike the requirement of adding this instruction to every of my scripts.

So is there a way to let GM v4 AddOn AUTOMATICALLY add this instruction to each script?

if not: Can this feature be added in the next release?
When the corresponding checkbox is ticked the "@required" line adding should be done automatically (internally).

Furthermore I prefer not to be dependent from scripts on external servers.

So is there a way to copy the gm4-polyfill.js script into a local Firefox as new independent script (say "compatib.js") and refer to it from other scripts
by entering a relative local path?

// @require  compatib.js

does not work.