[Facebook] Delete lots of friends at one time

Tyson Wang

Aug 23, 2015, 2:00:19 AM8/23/15
to greasemonkey-users

Hi sir,
I would like to delete my Facebook friends . Since I have over than 3000 people in my friend list and over 80% are useless, it is really difficult to delete 2500 people manually. I use google to search how to delete lots of friends at one time. Google suggest me to use FacebookDeletes, which is in Greasemonkey. The instruction said there will be an icon ” Facebook Delete Friends”.

However, I can’t find it anyway. Someone said it is because Facebook update its revision. FacebookDeletes script is out of function now.

My question is, is it possible to have a new script to allow me to delete lots of friends at one time? I indeed need this tool. Please kindly help. Thank you.

Tyson Wang

Sep 5, 2015, 12:53:08 PM9/5/15
to greasemonkey-users
Hi sir,
Sorry for asking for the request. But I really need the function of deleting lots of Facebook friends at one time. Greasemonkey used to have this function but now it doesn't work. Is it possible to have a script to adopt with current Facebook revision? Please kindly help. Thank you in advance.

Tyson Wang於 2015年8月23日星期日 UTC+8下午2時00分19秒寫道: