Userscript requires use of https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.3/jquery.min.js

playbu...@gmail.com

May 15, 2015, 5:39:51 PM5/15/15
to greasemon...@googlegroups.com
Hi: A user-script that is running successfully in FX requires use of https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.3/jquery.min.js. However this userscript does not run when I move it into Fluid App. Fluid App has userscripts functionality embedded. So then I thought Greasemonkey must have "extra" stuff enabled as it runs no problems in Fx.  But I did not know what is all this "extra stuff".. Is there somewhere that will list out all the the extra things (not sure if they are called frameworks) that Greasemonkey userscripts can use versus the standard userscripts in Fluid App.  Thankyou for your time.