Now 3 (!) installation confirmation popups when dragging *.user.js script onto Firefox

Ben Stover

Jun 28, 2015, 4:11:07 AM6/28/15
to Greasemonkey Users
It happened somewhere a couple of month ago.

I cannot figure out if it happened with a new release of Firefox or GM.

When I dragged a new/modified *.user.js script onto Firefox suddenly TWO (!) installation confirmation popups appeared.

Some people promised a fix for this issue.

Now since a few days the opposite occured:

A THIRD popup appears now.

Whats wrong?

I am using 38.0.5 under 64bti Win7.

This is really annoying when developing new scripts.
Is this a GM or a Firefox issue?

Thank you
Ben

janekptacijarabaci