Has any chance of the website find out what i do with their pages?

Thalisson Barbosa

May 10, 2016, 12:58:00 PM5/10/16
to greasemonkey-users
Hi, i have a script that get a word of the page and search another similar words to print to me.

Basically is a riddle with tips, i get this tips and search for similar words on a list of words.

The website can find out this cheat?

Thanks and sorry for my English.

Royal Gamer

May 31, 2016, 12:46:25 PM5/31/16
to greasemonkey-users
Depends. It's not likely, unless the website actively has a detect function.
Could you maybe be more specific? What is your script and for which website?

Thalisson Barbosa

May 31, 2016, 8:33:37 PM5/31/16
to greasemonkey-users

Thanks for the answer!

The script is for this website: https://gartic.com.br/
It's a brazilian guessing game.

The room have a theme, and i have all names from this theme. When the player is drawing, he can give a tip in the screen to make easy. So, my script get this tip and search for similar names for me.

I don't think the website have a function for detect this. But, is possible to them get print of my screen, so i put a show/hide function on a original button of the website, to show the script only when i need it.

Thank you!

Here is a print: